RnR is a proud member of Tourism Toronto and we love being in the core of this fabulous city. This is a thrilling time to visit OR plan your next event in Toronto with summer’s much anticipated annual celebrated festivals. Check out our round up of this summer’s must attend events for a guaranteed #BestSummerEver.
1) Check out the music scene at Canadian Music Week from May 1-10th held in music venues across downtown Toronto
2) Feel the need for speed? Honda Indy Toronto is coming to town June 12-14th that include the fastest car racing series, live entertainment, and interactive activities for the whole family.
3) Wear your PRIDE colours from June 19-28th and check out the parties and parades celebrating Pride in Toronto.
4) Fast approaching and for the first time ever is the Pan Am / Parapan Am Games which will be hosted right here in Toronto from July 10th – August 15th. Get your tickets to the Pan Am/Parapan Am Games and cheer on the athletes.
5) Dance to the rhythms and feel the vibes during Scotiabank Caribbean Carnival Toronto (dates yet to be announced) an exciting explosion of Caribbean culture, music, food and dance, and the largest of its kind in North America
6) Taste the incredible food at Taste of the Danforth from August 7-9th and experience the best Greek food, great entertainment, dance shows and more.
7) Experience the thrills and excitement at CNE this summer from August 21st – September 7th as the Toronto’s Exhibition Place is transformed to numerous rides, food fairs, carnival games and more.
8) Have a celebrity crush? Maybe you can spot him/her during Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) from Sept 10-20th with more than 300 films from around the world that will be showcased right here in Toronto.
These are just a few of our favourites among the fabulous summer events that Toronto has to offer. We believe summer 2015 is going to be the#BestSummerEver !